- A famous person
- The state of being well known
- fame: the state or quality of being widely honored and acclaimed
- a widely known person; “he was a baseball celebrity”
- A celebrity (sometimes referred to as a celeb in popular culture) is a person who is easily recognized in a society or culture.
- Break, split, or burst (something)
- Busted was a British pop rock band which formed in 2000 and broke up in 2005. The band’s line-up consisted of James Bourne, Matt Willis and Charlie Simpson. They sold over three million albums worldwide , winning two BRIT Awards, Record of the Year and performing on several sellout arena tours.
- Cause to collapse; defeat utterly
- Busted is the self-entitled debut album by British pop rock band Busted. It was released in the UK in September 2002 and peaked at #2 the following January after the success of second single “Year 3000”.
- Come apart or split open
- broken: out of working order (`busted’ is an informal substitute for `broken’); “a broken washing machine”; “the coke machine is broken”; “the coke machine is busted”
- The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images on or from videotape
- (video) the visible part of a television transmission; “they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone”
- A movie or other piece of material recorded on videotape
- A videocassette
- video recording: a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- (video) (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; “free enterprise”; “a free port”; “a free country”; “I have an hour free”; “free will”; “free of racism”; “feel free to stay as long as you wish”; “a free choice”
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign domination nor to despotic government
- loose: without restraint; “cows in India are running loose”
some sortt of bust by Palm Springs Police and the Border Patrol. Tied up traffic for a while on Indian Avenue near I-10.
Im busted in this one